Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
also known as professional liability insurance is designed to protect your firm from loss due to claims that arise from the rendering or failing to render professional services.
E&O claims, both legitimate and frivolous, cost your firm time and money to defend. A tailored E&O policy provides much needed protection for your title business when unexpected claims arise.
Title Agents E&O Insurance covers:
• Title Agents
• Escrow Agents/ Officers
• Closing Agents
• Notary Public
Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance Coverage Features:
- Limits ranging from $250,000 to $5,000,000 (could be higher)
- Deductibles ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 (could be higher)
- Maintain retroactive date/ prior acts date of current professional liability policy
- First Dollar Defense (deductible is not subject to defense costs)
- Annual aggregate deductibles
- Claim expenses outside the limits of liability
Additional Coverages Available:
• Business Owners Policies (BOP)
• Business Personal Property Insurance
• Commercial Auto Insurance
• General Liability Insurance
• Hired/Non-Owned Auto Insurance
• Workers' Compensation Insurance
If you are looking for comparison quotes for your renewal or if you are obtaining coverage for the first time, simply complete and submit our online application to get started. You can also download this form to complete and submit via fax or email at your convenience. Please contact us if you have questions or wish to discuss your options prior to completing an application.
RISKPRO® works with a variety of insurance markets offering specialized coverages for real estate and title industry professionals. This allows us to provide our clients with coverages that are tailored to their specific needs at highly competitive premium rates.