• Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
• General Liability Insurance
• Business Personal Property Insurance
• Commercial Auto Insurance
• Inland Marine Insurance
• Workers' Compensation Insurance
• Business Owners Policies (BOP)
Insurance agents and brokers have duties to their insureds/clients, to the insurers they represent and to third parties. A breach of these duties can result in allegations of negligence. Professional liability insurance provides important coverages for insurance professionals while satisfying coverage requirements of regulators or appointed insurers.
Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance Coverage Features:
- Limits ranging from $100,000 to $5,000,000 (could be higher if required)
- Deductibles ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 (could be higher if required)
- Maintain retroactive date/prior acts date of current professional liability policy.
- First Dollar Defense (deductible is not subject to defense costs)
- Claim expenses outside the limits of liability
- Annual Aggregate Deductible
If you are looking for comparison quotes for your renewal or interested in obtaining coverage for the first time, click here to complete an application. You can also contact us, at your convenience, if you wish to discuss your options prior to completing an application.